Monday, March 1, 2010

OUR WEEKEND

This weekend Tyler and I discovered that we are not quite ready for kids...Or rather, that 4 kids at one time is quite an adjustment from just me and Tyler hanging out everyday after work:) We babysat for our cousins Matt and Cissy so they could get away for their anniversary. It was fun to "play parents" and we discovered we aren't really that good at it. The kids kept telling us how to do things and that we didn't know what we were doing and unfortunately we knew they were right. Thankfully we have awhile before it will be our turn.
To make matters seem more realistic Tyler has been sick for the past 2 weeks and I got sick this weekend. The symptoms vary from runny nose and sneezing to sore throat, ear aches and stuffy noses. I swear it's the worst head cold I've had in years. I hate when I have to sleep sitting up.

1 comment:

Grace Hart said...

I need you to get better right away. That is an order :)