It's been over 3 weeks now living with the Gparents (who are actually in Alaska now) and it's been going well. Some of the good things:
- lot's of treats and good food
- learning cool stuff from gpa
- sleeping in
- lot's of good movies
- new ward, new calling
- 2 sinks in the bathroom
- I don't control the temperature--it is always soo hot here.
- too much chocolate and mini angus burgers
- Moose Tracks ice cream
- no treadmill
- the showerhead in our bathroom needs to be replaced
- long commute to Provo twice a week
And these adorable shoes I got for a steal:
Reality though is that Mexico is like 16 weeks away!! Something I am looking forward to in only 3 weeks is visiting my besty roomie GRACE!!!
who lives in the sunny AZ (despite what this picture suggests). Ty gave me a trip with to see her in March! I am counting down the days until this trip also (and there are significantly fewer than the countdown to June...)
Coming up...the skirt I finished last week and the dress I've almost completed:) and plans for more projects are in the making!