Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lost in Thought

Has anyone thought of a really good thing to blog about, and then completely forgot about it?




That just happened to me. In fact, it happens to me frequently. So the only thing left for me to do is blog about the boring week of school, work, and dance that I had. But, this is a pretty cool pic:)


We also went to one of the many BYU basketball games where they lost. We went with our good friends the Dutchers. I love being married and hanging out with our married friends, but it's funny because before I was married I was not okay with doing nothing on the weekend and now we do more nothing than we do something and I LOVE IT.
Thoughts? Comments?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cool picture!!! You are so talented!!! I would LOVE to hear all about your future plans this year!!!

ashley.warner said...

I love your photo! :)
You are too cute!
I wanted to ask you more information about your mini-mission... and how you got into that!