- Erin's engaged,
- Elyse and Andrew are less than a month from go time,
- I'm pregnant...haha JUST KIDDING! Tyler continues to make false announcements to the family and no one's going to believe us when it's true. (Besides I wouldn't even be able to know for sure by now if I were I don't think!!)
- We are in the middle of picking out photos from our photographer (look at them if you want at www.merephoto.com/proofing password carissatyler
- Tyler has flyout interviews with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst and Young (Our top pick for location is Seattle, WA...If anyone has any contacts with jobs for me there, let me know!)
- Halloween! This is actually one of my least favorite holidays and I'm not exactly sure why except that I don't really like dressing up. I love candy, but maybe the fact that I can't really remember many years that I even went Trick-or-Treating has created my bias. I was deprived! Maybe it was also because my mom preferred that I was a fairy or princess or something and I always wanted something more....wild.
- MY BIRTHDAY! I will be 22 on the 12th. Hard to believe I'm only 22. I feel like the past 2 years have aged me at least 3.5 years.
Me last year
Yay for birthdays!