Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My new Food Blog

I know I've mentioned it to a couple people how much I love cooking and couponing and everything so I decided to start a blog where I document what I do...How am I going to keep up a food blog when I don't even post on here regularly? Well, let's just say you're going to be hearing a lot from me all around.

Follow me on Instagram @rissa_co24 to get daily updates and check out

Carissa's Food Blog!

I post a weekly menu with shopping lists and price matching with coupons and then the recipes daily. It's a lot of good stuff on there. I'm also planning to do recipe reviews, especially of the "Best Evers" so prevelant on Pinterest. We'll See.

Ok, Get ready for some more pics in my next post...these not of my precious almost 2 yr old, but of our new house:)

No comments: