- two new teeth (total of five; two up, three down)
- crawling like a maniac
- opening up everything with her teeth (still)
- eating and loving all of my food
- saying "mama". (How lucky am I?)
- not anemic anymore
- oh ya, did I mention she finally got over those nasty ear infections and teething and now she is blissfully only waking once during her 12 hour sleep? hallelujah.
- if you ever feel like visiting, beware. The Floor Crunches. Eliza is obsessed with Rice Krispies. Whenever I bring the bag out of the cupboard she starts getting really excited and as soon as I put some in front of her she immediately starts grabbing handfuls and shoving them in her mouth. it really is adorable; but, they get all over the floor and I don't vacuum after every eating, ok?
- among our favorite activities are reading, doing our nails, going on runs playing with our friends and watching SYTYCD:)
And of course, her monthly pics. She would not stay still, was tired and grumpy, so here we go