Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I wish I had a video camera to record the beautiful weekend I had last weekend; I went to my friend Brittany's wedding in St. Louis, Missouri It has been like 7 years since I've been to Missouri, and even longer since I've been to St. Louis. Brittany and I have been friends since my Sophomore year at BYU and she has been telling me about her "farm" in Missouri and how cool it was. Funny thing though, she didn't ever describe how absolutely breathtaking the view was!!! The reception was out in Dixon, 2 hours from St. Louis and it was up on a hill that was so majestic it is no wonder the pioneers were disappointed at the Utah Valley view;) So lush and green...It was the perfect evening. The backyard was simply decorated for the festivities, but when the sun set, no paid venue could match in beauty! Here's some pictures from the occasion...






OH yes he's making the grab...


Love ya Brit!!!

No comments: