Thursday, April 9, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers

And umbrellas and worms...


I was walking to class this morning and there was a beautiful drizzle. I had to watch my step because the sidewalk was COVERED with worms! It is amazing, the cyclical nature of life...

I always wonder why everyone pops open their umbrella, even when there's just a light pitter pattering of rain. I personally hate them. I think they are sissy. There wasn't enough rain to even linger on my clothes when I got inside...Is their head so sensitive it can't take a little precipitation?

3 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Haha, yes its an Oddesy! We love, love, love it! It drive nice and quite and smooth. Its easy to use and has so many fun features! - automatic sliding doors, automatic hitch, heated seats, sun visors built into the windows for the kids, and the back windows roll down half way... its not new by any means... a 2005. but still way nice and we bought it with only 19,000 miles! crazy!

I am glad your not a sissy umbrella holder!

Unknown said...

100% agree

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Hey, cute girl! I hope you're surviving finals! Yes, we need to play! Are you guys up for coming over some time soon? We want to see you before you leave for the summer!